Leave the M6 at junction 36 and follow signs for Barrow- in- Furness on the A590 for approx. 25 miles.
On entering Ulverston:
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (Booths Supermarket & Glass Centre)
- At the next roundabout …. (ULVERSTON written on it in large letters)……. take the 4th exit into Brewery Street
- Continue to bear left into Fountain Street
- At the mini roundabout … (Kings Arms straight in front)….. turn left into King Street
- Passing the Market Cross on your left continue on into Queen Street
- Town House is on the right about 20 yards away.
- (The Kings Head pub on one side and a flower shop on the other)
From the Bus Stop:
Head into town. Cross County Road at the traffic lights, continue onto County Square (Barclays Bank on the left, Coronation Hall on the right). Take the second left into Theatre Street, pass the car park on your right and you will see Town House directly ahead.
If Arriving by Train:
Leave the station and turn left. At the top of Station approach turn left. following signs for Town Centre. Cross the dual carriageway at the lights and continue straight along Queen Street for about 50 yards. You will find Town House is on your left next door to the flower shop.